Thursday snuck up on me, but it’s never too soon to climb up in my Thanksgiving Chair.
Here’s a quick dish of things I’m thankful for this week:
* Doc McStuffins No-Bake Muffins. Full disclosure. I saw the segment on Disney Junior. I thought they sounded ahhh-mazing. So, I spun it this way: the boys could help me make them and we’d share a fun snack. Case did help me put them together, but guess who’s eating her way through the entire tray solo? Anywho. Make them. (I used raspberry preserves. Walnuts instead of raisins. And I was a tad heavy-handed with the coconut.)
* A hubs who fills the second grader’s lunchbox–napkin to nummies to note. Because he’s much better at being on time than me. And because he loves doing it.
* Solid ear buds when there’s office construction. Worn-out playlists that never wear on me.
* Friends who leave surprise bananas on my desk.
* The man in our office building’s lobby store who had pistachios on the shelf at 3:04 pm yesterday.
* The car radio, with DJs and commercials, the soundtrack of my commute. Does anyone besides me still love driving old-school style?
So, in a nutshell, I’m grateful for food & music.
And these Disney Digression bits.
What about you? What are you thankful for today?